|Home >> Services >> All Other|
Mule ESB Training Contents:
• SOA and ESB Concepts
• Introduction to Mule ESB and Anypoint studio
• Anypoint studio Installation and setup.
• Building API’s using Mule ESB
Introduce Mule applications, flows, messages, and message processors
Use Anypoint Studio to create a flow graphically
Build, run, and test a Mule application
• Deploying Mule Applications
Deploying to On-premise
Deploying to Cloud
Use of Property Files, Application Properties
Use of Environment variables.
• Accessing and modifying Mule Messages
Read and write mule messages.
Log Mule Messages
Read and write Message Properties
Use of MEL
Create different mule variables.
• Structuring Mule Applications
Use of Flows and Sub flows
Variable persistence between flows and subflows.
Concept of common-Domain Project.
• Creating and Consuming Webservices
Designing Soap and Rest Web services
Consume Soap and Rest Web Services
Use of dataweave to create the Soap Web service Request
• Controlling Message Flows
• Error Handling
Different Exception Strategy
Handling Exception in flow
Global Exception strategy
• Transformers and Dataweave
Various out-of-box transformer
Introduction to Dataweave
Dataweave Transformation Example
Complex transformation using Dataweave
• Connectors for Connecting External Resources
Connecting to JMS
Connecting to DB
Connecting to File
Connecting to Saas
• Processing Records
Batch Processing and the steps involved
Batch Processing Example
Posted By: An Individual
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.